Revision as of 16:52, 8 January 2012 by Stephan (Created page with 'Starting in 2008 the ECOOP program committee has selected the Best Papers from the accepted technical papers. This page lists the winning papers. ==ECOOP 2011== ;Werner Dietl, …')
Starting in 2008 the ECOOP program committee has selected the Best Papers from the accepted technical papers. This page lists the winning papers.
- Werner Dietl, Michael D. Ernst, Peter Müller
- Tunable Static Inference for Generic Universe Types.
- Gilad Bracha, Peter Ahe, Vassili Bykov, Yaron Kashai, William Maddox and Eliot Miranda
- Modules as Objects in Newspeak
- Davide Ancona, Giovanni Lagorio
- Coinductive Type Systems for Object-Oriented Languages
- Einar W. Høst, Bjarte M. Østvold
- Debugging Method Names
- Anindya Banerjee, David A. Naumann, Stan Rosenberg
- Regional Logic for Local Reasoning about Global Invariants
- Adrian Lienhard, Tudor Gîrba, Oscar Nierstrasz
- Practical Object-Oriented Back-in-Time Debugging