Revision as of 13:48, 26 November 2014 by DavideAncona
Starting in 2008 the ECOOP program committee has selected the Best Papers from the accepted technical papers. This page lists the winning papers.
- Cormac Flanagan and Stephen N. Freund
- RedCard: Redundant Check Elimination for Dynamic Race Detectors.
- William Cook and Bruno Olivera
- Extensibility for the Masses: Practical Extensibility with Object Algebras.
- Werner Dietl, Michael D. Ernst and Peter Müller
- Tunable Static Inference for Generic Universe Types.
- Gilad Bracha, Peter Ahe, Vassili Bykov, Yaron Kashai, William Maddox and Eliot Miranda
- Modules as Objects in Newspeak
- Davide Ancona and Giovanni Lagorio
- Coinductive Type Systems for Object-Oriented Languages
- Einar W. Høst and Bjarte M. Østvold
- Debugging Method Names
- Anindya Banerjee, David A. Naumann and Stan Rosenberg
- Regional Logic for Local Reasoning about Global Invariants
- Adrian Lienhard, Tudor Gîrba and Oscar Nierstrasz
- Practical Object-Oriented Back-in-Time Debugging