Revision as of 16:54, 23 October 2016 by DavideAncona
Starting in 2008 the ECOOP program committee has selected the Best Papers from the accepted technical papers. This page lists the winning papers.
- J. Gil and T. Levy
- Formal Language Recognition with the Java Type Checker.
- Y. Li, T. Tan, Y. Zhang, and J. Xue
- Program Tailoring: Slicing by Sequential Criteria.
- J. Swalens, J. De Koster, and W. De Meuter
- Transactional Tasks: Parallelism in Software Transactions.
- A. Takikawa, D. Feltey, E. Dean, R. Findler, M. Flatt, S. Tobin-Hochstadt, and M. Felleisen
- Towards Practical Gradual Typing.
- Cyrus Omar, Darya Kurilova, Ligia Nistor, Benjamin Chung, Alex Potanin and Jonathan Aldrich
- Safely Composable Type-Specific Languages.
- Mandana Vaziri, Olivier Tardieu, Rodric Rabbah, Philippe Suter and Martin Hirzel
- Stream Processing with a Spreadsheet.
- Cormac Flanagan and Stephen N. Freund
- RedCard: Redundant Check Elimination for Dynamic Race Detectors.
- William Cook and Bruno Olivera
- Extensibility for the Masses: Practical Extensibility with Object Algebras.
- Werner Dietl, Michael D. Ernst and Peter Müller
- Tunable Static Inference for Generic Universe Types.
- Gilad Bracha, Peter Ahe, Vassili Bykov, Yaron Kashai, William Maddox and Eliot Miranda
- Modules as Objects in Newspeak
- Davide Ancona and Giovanni Lagorio
- Coinductive Type Systems for Object-Oriented Languages
- Einar W. Høst and Bjarte M. Østvold
- Debugging Method Names
- Anindya Banerjee, David A. Naumann and Stan Rosenberg
- Regional Logic for Local Reasoning about Global Invariants
- Adrian Lienhard, Tudor Gîrba and Oscar Nierstrasz
- Practical Object-Oriented Back-in-Time Debugging